Generic Risk Assessment complied with? [NO]
Any additional hazards noted? Not Checked Yet
Certified checked by organiser: Not Checked Yet, Thu Jan 1st, 01:00
I understand that the event will be held under the Rules and Regulations of Cycling Time Trials as shown in the current Handbook and I confirm that I am conversant with such Rules and Regulations and undertake to abide by them and to participate in the Drug Testing Programme whenever required to do so.
I further declare that I am at present not under suspension by Cycling Time Trials or any organisation with which Cycling Time Trials have an agreement or (if so) such suspension will have expired by the date of the event. I agree to accept the decision of the promoter in all the matters concerning the event and my participation in it subject to such rights
of appeal or review as may be provided for in the Rules and Regulations of Cycling Time Trials.
I understand that the event is held wholly or in part on public or private property or the public highway and that I participate therein entirely at my own risk and that no liability whatever shall attach to the promoter, promoting club or any officials of the event, Cycling Time Trials or any club affiliated thereto or any member of such club for any injury loss or damage suffered by me in or by reason of the event however caused.
I CONFIRM THAT I HAVE READ ALL THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE START SHEET AND/OR DISPLAYED AT THE SIGNING-ON POINT. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT CYCLING TIME TRIALS RECOMMENDS THAT I WEAR A HARD SHELL HELMET THAT MEETS AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED SAFETY STANDARD.
(SUCH AS BSEN1078 or SNELL 90 - BRCC comment).
SPECIAL COVID PROCEDURES!
You MUST read, understand and act on the following information.
If you do not, you will not be able to compete, as we will not make special arrangements for you.
NO SOCIAL CHATTING - arrive, pay, ride, leave!
Maintain AT LEAST 2m social distancing. We will DISQUALIFY anyone who doesn't follow these rules.
1. Don't fell well? Stay at home.
2. No entry to club-house except for emergency toilet use.
3. Sign on online at home or in your car, using YOUR phone or PC only. There is NO Wi-Fi at the clubhouse.
4. No pin-on numbers supplied, you MUST bring your own. See . Remember your number, call it out loudly as you finish
5. £5 pay on the line 1 minute before your start time, cash only, no change given. Do NOT touch the cash box.
6. No changing, leaving kit or meeting in the club house.
7. No pusher-off
8. No leaving tops, bottles or other kit lying around in public areas. Leave it in your car, ride with it or don't bring it.
9. Rear-Light: You MUST have a functioning, switched-on rear light fitted to your bike
Carry spares so you can mend a puncture, and take your phone, so you can call home if you have issues, as we ARE NOT PERMITTED help or retrieve you from the course.
Please let family and friends know that NO SPECTATORS will be allowed among the riders. We want the bare minimum of people at the event.
To show that you know the rules, please answer all questions in order to sign in.
NB Check if you have successfully signed in by looking at the event results board.
Enter your membership/guest number below and your bike type to sign-in as riding
if you accept these terms.
Signing-in opens 12 hours before the event start time.